Scott is a community servant in Stafford County, Virginia. He served as an elected member of the Stafford County School Board from 2014 through 2017. He has also served on a number of boards and commissions of the county and community organizations.
- 2014-2017: Stafford County School Board, Falmouth District
- 2015-Present: Stafford County Parks and Recreation Commission (SB non-voting representative)
- 2010-2013: Stafford County Planning Commission, Vice-Chair
- 2010-2012: Stafford County Parks and Recreation Commission
- 2012-2013: Stafford County ARB
- 2008-2013: Stafford Baseball League, Communications Director
Scott is a Professional Project Manager and currently works as a contractor to the Department of Defense.
Scott continues to be active in his community and will continue to help inform citizens of activities of the Stafford County government and Stafford County Public Schools.
More to come . . .